Regular chapter activities help students develop a wide array of managerial and leadership skills such as goal setting, planning, organizing, controlling, project management, scheduling, prioritizing, budgeting, advertising, marketing, public relations, selling, fundraising, and running productive meetings. Don't wait until you graduate to develop these skills. What are you doing today to get closer to where you want to be tomorrow? Join the SAMily!
Benefits of Joining
- Develop leadership skills
- Enhance resume
- Networking opportunities
- Invitation to all social events
- Professional development workshops
- Complimentary professional headshots
- Receive SAM logo t-shirt and lapel pin
- Form lasting personal and professional relationships
cash OR VENMO accepted
for all payments
*Fall membership dues and packet are due Monday, October 9th.